Completed and sold
Originally built in 1954, this national monument was purposefully transformed into a B-aparthotel, an innovative apart-hotel concept. B-aparthotels creates a home feel environment, by providing spacious apartments and a range of functional services allowing great flexibility and comfort for the guests.
The property was acquired by zinc during 2016 and consist 60 apartments, rented out to long and short stay guests. The operations are managed by a smart management system which allows interesting and efficient yielding strategy.